- WARRIORS LOSE, LEBRON IS STILL KING
-Doesn';t have to blend in Cleveland like he did Miami, clearly his team
-Warriors don't have same energy, crispness on eitheir end
-The man who broke the NBA color barrier passes away - I always wonder why more isn't made of those who broke color barrier in sports other than baseball
-Peterson ruling was based on NFL applying new rules to old case
-Rumors he could end up in Arizona, Indy or Dallas
-Brandon Marshall to Indy?
-Miami cuts Hartline, Wallace next
-Tyvonn Branch gone? (Devin McCourty?)
-Raiders get a D on 2014 Free agency
-You would be happy if the draft went like McShay 3.0
- NBA - COUSINS AVAILABLE?:
Now comes this report from Bleacher Report’s Howard Beck that indicates every single player on the Kings roster was available for trade at the deadline, All-Star center DeMarcus Cousins included.
Karl wants players who move the ball and push the tempo, and that could mean wild upheaval on the Kings roster. Even DeMarcus Cousins, their franchise center, is not untouchable, according to a source with insight into Karl’s thinking. “At the trade deadline, everyone was available,” the person said. Including Cousins? “Every single person (on the Kings roster) was available.The source went on to tell Beck that while Karl does not have a front office position in Sacramento, “he definitely has control” of player personnel decisions moving forward.
Beck also concluded that Denver Nuggets guard Ty Lawson was bandied about as a possibility in Sacramento. Though, it’s important to note that there wasn’t any talk between the Kings and Nuggets regarding a Cousins for Lawson swap.
12:15: REVIEW WARRIORS-CAVS -CONCERNED?
12:30 GUEST: SUSAN SLUSSER
12:45 WHAT IF BILLY'S WRONG THIS TIME?:
-If Billy's wrong will he catch shit or is he still Teflon because A's can't spend money? Other markets would crush him regardless
-Cain spoke on Haber-Kauff today - Sounds like he's good to go.........
-Burrell to be enshrined on #Phillies’ Wall of Fame on July 31 (via @CSNPhilly) bit.ly/1FyycWp #MLB #SFGiants pic.twitter.com/NVsor7Rt2z
- Audio: David Ortiz speaks about pace of play...
-Putting a clock on MLB - I understand the need to increase pace - But the delay is mostly about the time it takes for replay - I'm not for a clock in baseball. Speed up the replay system.
-Fan survey: How many games do you watch at home , how many do you attend? Does baseball need to speed up the pace?
1 PM: BASKETBALL HOUR:
-CAVS VS. WARRIORS
-WARRIORS PLAY RIGHT NOW? Lost 2 of 3 -29-5 start, 15-6 last 21.
-LEBRON OR STEPH FOR MVP?
LeBron last night: 42 points on 15-of-25 shooting in 36 minutes were his season-high, and James added 11 rebounds, five assists, three steals, a blocked shot
-IF WARRIORS SEE LEBRON IN FINALS HOW TO DEFEND - (Tried Iguodala, Green, Barnes and Thompson)
-CAVS WON 18 OF 20 - FAVORITES NOW?
-KERR SAYS DEFENSE HAS SLIPPED
-KERR SAYS HE WILL LIEKLY REST IGUODALA AND BOGUT AT SOME POINT DURING TRIP
- 4 GAMES IN 5 NIGHTS
1:30: AROUND THE NBA
-Rose Injury -Is Chicago done?
-Spurs struggling - Are they still a threat in the West?
-Earl Lloyd passes away - Why not more talk about him like Jackie Robinson?
-How good is Westbrook?
-OKC or Spurs?
-Could the Kings move Cousins?
1:45 TRUTH OR TRASH:
1. LAST NIGHT WAS A PREVIEW OF THE NBA FINALS.
2. LEBRON SHOWED LAST NIGHT WHO THE MVP IS - HE'LL TAKE HOME THE HARDWARE.
3. WARRIORS IN THE MDDIE OF 4 GAME IN 5 NIGHT TRIP, THE NBA SHOULD DO AWAY WITH SUCH SCHEDULING - TOO HARD ON THE PLAYERS.
4. 7-8 LURKING: I'D RATHER PLAY OKC THAN SAN ANTONIO IN THE FIRST ROUND.
5. WARRIORS BOUNCE BACK ON THE BACK TO BACK TONIGHT IN TORONTO.
2 PM: TRUTH MACHINE
2:15 MIKE SILVER IN STUDIO:
-Free Agency fits
2:30: MIKE SILVER IN STUDIO
- Ben and Jerry's has a new flavor you will like
- Sexiest, least sexy names
- Audio: Roll Tide donut guy
- Audio: 28 year-old guy chokes 92 year-old girlfriend
- People are mad about "Little Lager" baby bottles
- Vandy coach F Bombs a player "I'll F'ing kill you"
- AUDIO: Jimmy Kimmel rips people who don't vaccinate their kidshttp://www.barstoolsports.com/philly/super-page/jimmy-kimmell-brilliantly-rips-into-the-anti-vaccination-crowd/AUDIO: Llama story so big, Herm Edwards even broke it down on sportscenterhttp://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/2/26/8118199/herman-edwards-breaks-down-tape-of-escaped-llamas-on-sportscenter
- Yelp review from husband of cheating wifehttp://metro.co.uk/2015/02/26/this-guy-posted-a-google-review-of-how-he-caught-his-wife-having-an-affair-5081250/?ito=v-bApparently this isn't legalhttp://pix11.com/2015/02/26/pennsylvania-mom-arrested-for-drunken-driving-after-she-allegedly-takes-son-to-orgy/